Our first priority is customer satisfaction, we work endlessly to obtain wonderful reviews, good relationships and customer recommendations. We have worked with Engineers, individual customers, Municipal clients, Public Works Agencies, and many others. We are open to working with any customer, large or small outfitters.
We are a Woman Owned Business with certifications as a WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business) and WBENC (National Women's Business Enterprise). We are proud to be Woman owned in a mainly non-diverse community within construction.
We are a Co-stars certified supplier. COSTARS is the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's cooperative purchasing program and serves as a gateway through which registered and eligible local public procurement units (LPPUs) and state-affiliated entities (together "Members") are able to leverage contracts established by DGS to cost-effectively and efficiently identify suppliers. This is a cost effective way for public procurement units to save money and work with suppliers they trust and know.
A "local public procurement unit" is defined as:
Our team consists of a licensed Master Electrician with 20+ years of Commercial, Industrial and Residential experience. Expert in performing electrical installations, maintenance and repairs in homes and commercial facilities; knowledgeable in all areas of the national electrical code; specializing in examining and troubleshooting problems with various electrical controls and systems. We also have well-rounded electrician journeymen who have many skills in electrical and general construction.
Contact us today for your free estimate or to see if we can help on any electrical project.
* Electrical Systems & Controls
* Electromechanical Repairs
* Blueprints & Schematics
* Generators & Transformers
* VFD’s, receptacles, lighting, circuit installation, security systems, surge protection
* Switches & Circuit Breakers – Electrical Code
*Electrical system upgrades or safety inspections.
*All wastewater and pump station install, maintenance, and preventative tasks.
* Wiring Diagrams-Repair or maintenance of electrical wiring
* Troubleshooting, repair, analysis
* Testing Instruments
* Motors & Conduit
* Electric lighting or power installation
* Telecommunication installation & servicing
* Field experience including systems analysis, equipment trouble shooting, systems operations and power production and distribution systems.
* Other related electrical installation, maintenance and repair services.
* Experienced in pump station, wastewater treatment plant & facility system operations work of all types.
* Good working knowledge of all current NEC equipment and their application.
*Able to plan and implement work order projects.
*Proficient in connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
*Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
*Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
~MUCH MORE! JUST ASK!~